What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
What types of cookies does pisosepoxi3d.com use?
Depending on the period of time that cookies remain active, they can be:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased).
- Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookies by which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a defined period. They have an erasure date. They are used, for example, in the purchase or registration process to avoid having to constantly enter our data.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s device managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the site.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain that is not managed by us but by another entity, which will process the data obtained.
When you browse https://suelosepoxi3d.com the following cookies can be installed on your device:
- Registration cookies: When the user enters our website and logs in, a temporary cookie is installed so that they can navigate through their user area without having to enter their data continuously. This cookie will disappear when you log out.
- Analysis cookies: They serve to study user behavior anonymously when browsing our website. This way we can know the most viewed content, the number of visitors, etc. Information that we will use to improve the browsing experience and optimize our services. They can be your own but also from third parties. Among the latter are Google Analytics cookies and Iadvice cookies.
- Third-party advertising cookies: The objective is to optimize the exposure of advertisements. To manage these services we use Google’s Doubleclick platform that stores information about the ads that have been shown to a user, those that interest them and if they visit the advertiser’s website.
Configuration, consultation and deactivation of cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Everything related to Google cookies, both analytical and advertising, as well as their administration and configuration can be consulted at:
As for the cookies installed by Iadvice, you will find it at:
If you decide to disable Cookies we will not be able to offer you some of our services, such as remaining identified or keeping purchases in your cart.